Four different shops in VivoCity were visited on the same day.
Four different shops in VivoCity were visited on the same day during their infectious phase.
It was among 13 new locations added to the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) list of public places visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious phase on Tuesday (Sep 15).
Other locations include IKEA Tampines, Plaza Singapura, NEX, Changi Airport Terminal 1 and Lau Pa Sat.
The details for the locations are:
1. IKEA Tampines on Sep 1, 12.10pm to 1.30pm
2. Golden Village Hall 4 at VivoCity on Sep 1, 6.55pm to 11.15pm
3. Pizza Hut at Hougang Mall on Sep 1, 7.20pm to 9.10pm
4. Ambush at Junction 8 on Sep 3, 1pm to 2.45pm
5. Tim Ho Wan at Plaza Singapura on Sep 3, 7pm to 830pm
6. Secret Recipe at Plaza Singapura on Sep 3, 8.40pm to 9.45pm
7. IMM on Sep 4, 11.40am to 12.45pm
8. UOB Branch – Hougang MRT Branch on Sep 4, 1pm to 1.35pm
9. Golden Village Hall 5 at Tiong Bahru Plaza on Sep 4, 8.50pm to 1.10am
10. Han’s at Waterway Point on Sep 5, 12.45pm to 1.55pm
11. Lau Pa Sat on Sep 5, 6.10pm to 8.35pm
12. Saizeriya at Hougang Mall on Sep 6, 12.10pm to 1.30pm
13. Ya Kun Family Cafe at NEX on Sep 7,10.20am to 11am
14. Nando’s at Plaza Singapura on Sep 7, 2.30pm to 3.20pm
15. The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at VivoCity on Sep 8, 12.20pm to 1.10pm
16. Jean Yip Hair and Hair Spa at VivoCity on Sep 8, 1.55pm to 3pm
17. Nailz Gallery at Harbourfront Centre on Sep 8, 3.20pm to 4.25pm
18. DAISO at VivoCity on Sep 8, 5.20pm to 6pm
19. Fairprice XTRA at VivoCity on Sep 8, 6.10pm to 6.40pm
20. Burger King at Changi Airport Terminal 1 on Sep 9, 12.45pm to 1.45pm
Places are deemed to have been “visited” if a confirmed community case was there for more than 30 minutes. The list will be updated on a rolling 14-days basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the same time as the COVID-19 cases, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from the date of your visit, MOH advised.
Should you develop “symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell”, see a doctor promptly and inform him of your exposure history, said MOH.
Singapore reported 34 cases on Tuesday, with six imported cases. There were no community cases for the second straight day.
Irfan Fandi becomes first Singaporean footballer to lift Thai League 1 title
Dark tourism sites in Singapore
10 young players to look out for in 2021 Singapore Premier League
The ‘old man’ in university who became the youngest head coach in Singapore football
What is imposter syndrome and how to overcome it
Eight ways to take care of your body while working from home
10 highly-anticipated sneakers releasing in March
Online versions of board games worth checking out
What to do when you encounter a wild boar
Making hand-poured candles that look like delicious desserts