Universal Studios Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa among new locations visited by COVID-19 cases
Seven new locations were added to the list.
Universal Studios Singapore and Hard Rock Cafe at Resorts World Sentosa were visited by COVID-19 cases.
It was among seven new locations added to the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) list of public places visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious phase on Tuesday (Oct 6).
Other locations include IKEA Tampines and two different supermarkets.
The details for the locations are:
- La Rouge Beauty Parlour on Sep 22, 9.40am to 12.15pm.
- Universal Studios Singapore on Sep 24, 3.10pm to 8.45pm
- Hard Rock Cafe at Resorts World Sentosa on Sep 24, 8.40pm to 9.30pm
- BearyFun Gym at Katong Swimming Complex on Sep 26, 3.30pm to 5pm
- newEcon Top Choice Supermarket on Sep 26, 7pm to 8pm
- Giant Hypermarket Tampines on Sep 27, 3.15pm to 4.50pm
- IKEA Tampines on Sep 27, 5pm to 6.30pm
Places are deemed to have been “visited” if a confirmed community case was there for more than 30 minutes. The list will be updated on a rolling 14-days basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the same time as the COVID-19 cases, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from the date of your visit, MOH advised.
Should you develop “symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell”, see a doctor promptly and inform him of your exposure history, said MOH.
As of Oct 6, 2020, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has confirmed 7 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection. Two were community cases and all were asymptomatic.