Takashimaya, Tang Plaza, Bedok Mall among locations visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious
There were a total of 12 locations added to the list by the Ministry of Health on the first day of 2021.
The Takashimaya department store at Ngee Ann City and Tang Plaza on Orchard Road were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Friday (Jan 1).
Other locations added onto the list include Bedok Mall, five Japanese restaurants, as well as two restaurants at Tanjong Pagar Road.
The full list of the locations are as follows:
- Chikuyotei Japanese Restaurant at UE Square River Wing on Dec 19, between 7.05pm and 9.40 pm
- Renga-Ya House of Japanese Charcoal BBQ at Chijmes on Dec 20, between 5.55pm and 7.10pm
- Ristorante Luka on Dec 21, between 7pm and 8pm
- Bar-Roque Grill at Amara Singapore on Dec 23, between 6.15 pm and 7.50pm
- Maetomo Restaurant & Bar at Sheraton Towers Hotel on Dec 26, between 6.50pm and 8.50pm
- Bedok Mall on Dec 26, between 6.10pm and 7.15 pm
- Tang Plaza on Dec 27, between 1.20pm and 1.55pm
- Warong Nasi Pariaman at North Bridge Road on Dec 27, between 11am and 12.45pm
- Tamaya Dining on Dec 28, between 8.15pm and 9.20pm
- Takashimaya Department Store on Dec 28, between 6.15pm and 7.50pm
- 84 Marine Parade Central Market and Food Centre on Dec 29, between 9.30am and 10.20am
- Tomi Sushi Restaurant at Millenia Walk on Dec 31, between 7pm and 8pm
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
There were 30 new COVID-19 cases reported by MOH on Friday. Of these, 27 were imported, with three in the community.