Suntec City, Bugis+, Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre among places visited by COVID-19 cases
There were 45 locations added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious on Monday.
Forty-five locations, including 14 shopping malls and several eateries, were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 community cases during their infectious period by the Ministry of Health on Monday (May 17).
The malls include The Clementi Mall, Eastlink Mall, Junction 8, Tampines Mall, JEM, Westgate, ION Orchard, City Square Mall, Bugis+, Thomson Plaza, Millenia Walk, Suntec City, Jurong Point, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands and 313@Somerset.
Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre, Teck Ghee Market & Food Centre, Fengshan Market & Food Centre and Shunfu Mart Food Centre are among the hawker centres visited.
Other locations in the list include Fu Lu Shou Complex, SuperBowl Keat Hong at Keat Hong Community Club, Chong Yee Temple, and YWCA Fort Canning.
The details for the locations are:
- Boleh Boleh! at The Clementi Mall on May 3, 12.55pm to 2pm
- Giant at Tampines Mart on May 3, 3.05pm to 4pm; May 12, 10.20pm to 1pm
- Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre on May 4, 5.55pm to 6.25pm; May 5, 2.15pm to 2.50pm; May 12, 4.20pm to 4.55pm
- Koufu at Eastlink Mall on May 5, 3.05pm to 4pm
- McDonald’s at Junction 8 on May 5, 6.10pm to 6.45pm
- NTUC FairPrice at Toa Payoh HDB Hub on May 7, 5pm to 5.50pm
- Teck Ghee Market & Food Centre at 409 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 on May 8, 10am to 11am
- Genki Sushi at Tampines Mall on May 8, 3.10pm to 4.30pm
- Ling Ling by The Wine Company at 8 Dempsey Road on May 8, 5.45pm to 7.35pm
- Fengshan Market & Food Centre at 85 Bedok North Street 4 on May 8, 7pm to 7.30pm
- Season Live Seafood at 59E Pulau Ubin on May 9, 12.15pm to 1pm
- McDonald’s at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on May 10, 12.05pm to 12.45pm
- The Beef Station at 2 Tai Thong Crescent on May 10, 1.10pm to 2.10pm
- LeNu at JEM on May 10, 1.35pm to 2.10pm
- Kiddy Palace at Westgate on May 10, 2.25pm to 3.10pm
- 4Fingers Crispy Chicken at ION Orchard on May 10, 3.35pm to 4.35pm
- EAT. at City Square Mall on May 11, 1.30pm to 4.35pm
- Don Lechón at 511 Guillemard Road on May 11, 7.15pm to 8pm
- Food Junction at Junction 8 on May 12, 12.45pm to 1.50pm
- Wanyoo Cybercafe at Beauty World on May 12, 2.05pm to 3.05pm; may 14, 12.30pm to 1.50pm
- Fu Lu Shou Complex at 149 Rochor Road on May 12, 3.20pm to 4.20pm
- Bugis+ at 201 Victoria Street on May 12, 4.55pm to 6.10pm
- Kopitiam at 10 Jurong East Street 12 on May 12, 5pm to 6pm
- McDonald’s at Toa Payoh HDB Hub on May 12, 5.10pm to 5.40pm
- Superluck Food Court at 440 Bukit Batok West Avenue 8 on May 12, 5.45pm to 6.15pm; May 14, 6.30pm to 7.05pm
- Sheng Siong Supermarket at 440 Bukit Batok West Avenue 8 on May 12 to May 13, 6.15pm to 6am; May 13 to May 14, 8.30pm to 6am; May 14 to May 15, 7pm to 6am
- SuperBowl Keat Hong at Keat Hong Community Club on May 12, 6.20pm to 7.30pm
- Bukit Batok Blk 371 Coffeeshop at 371 Bukit Batok Street 31 on May 13, 8.45am to 9.15am
- Koufu at Thomson Plaza on May 13, 9am to 9.30am
- FairPrice Finest at Thomson Plaza on May 13, 10am to 10.30am
- ZARA at the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands on May 13, 11.55am to 12.25pm
- Lavo Italian Restaurant And Rooftop Bar at Marina Bay Sands on May 13, 12.30pm to 4pm
- Chong Yee Temple at 72 Sengkang West Avenue on May 13, 3.45pm to 6.45pm
- Meidi-Ya Supermarket at Millenia Walk on May 13, 5pm to 5.40pm
- Una Una at Suntec City on May 13, 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- SHU Vegetarian at 259 Jalan Kayu on May 13, 7pm to 8pm
- Yenly Yours Desserts at Suntec City on May 13, 7.30pm to 8pm
- Shunfu Mart Food Centre at 320 Shunfu Road on May 14, 9am to 10am
- Seoul Garden at Jurong Point on May 14, 12.30am to 4pm
- Ichiban Boshi at JEM on May 14, 6.35pm to 9.45pm
- Jinwei Hai Xian at 280 Bishan Street 24 on May 15, 9am to 9.30am
- NTUC FairPrice at 279 Bishan Street 24 on May 15, 9.30am to 10.30am
- Josh’s Grill at 313@Somerset on May 15, 1.20pm to 3.20pm
- 7-Eleven Waterfront Station at 32 Sentosa Gateway on May 15, 3pm to 3.30pm
- YWCA Fort Canning at 6 Fort Canning Road on May 15, 3.15pm to 5.10pm
The list is exclusive of residences, workplaces, healthcare facilities and public transport.
Those identified as close contacts of confirmed cases would have already been notified by MOH.
Individuals who were at these locations during the specified timings should take precautionary measures to closely monitor their health for 14 days from the date of their visit, and see a doctor if symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose) develop, as well as fever and loss of taste or smell.
There is no need to avoid places where there have been confirmed cases of COVID-19 as the National Environmental Agency will engage the management of affected premises to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.
There were 21 new community cases reported in Singapore, with a new cluster linked to a Marina Bay Sands Casino dealer.
Three more people have also tested preliminarily positive for the same variant — a 37-year-old Singaporean teacher at Frontier Primary School, a 16-year-old Singapore Polytechnic student, and a 49-year-old Certis Cisco aviation security officer at Changi Airport Terminal 3.
A 20-year-old full-time national serviceman had also tested positive for COVID-19 on May 17. The SAF has carried out immediate and thorough disinfection of the premises the serviceman had been in.
Four more cases have been linked to the Changi Airport Terminal 3 cluster, which currently has 78 cases, the biggest active cluster in Singapore.
There were also 11 unlinked cases.
With the increase from 32 cases in the week before to 149 cases in the past week, citizens are encouraged to stay at home as much as possible and limit outside activities.