Seven places, including IMM and Clementi Mall, visited by confirmed COVID-19 cases
There are currently 17 locations on the Ministry of Health's list.
Seven locations were listed by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Monday (Jun 8) as places visited by confirmed COVID-19 cases.
The details are as follows:
1. IMM in Jurong East on May 25, between 1.10pm and 2.25pm as well as 7.45pm and 9.15pm, and on Jun 3, between 7pm and 9pm
3. Blk 82 Marine Parade Central on May 29, between 6pm and 6.30pm
4. Yuhua Village Market and Food Centre in Jurong East on May 30, between 9am and 11am
5. Giant supermarket at Woodlands North Plaza on May 30, between 5.10pm and 5.40pm
6. Giant supermarket at Woodlands Mart on May 30, between 10.30pm and 11pm
7. Jinjja Chicken outlet at Clementi Mall on Jun 2, between 5pm and 5.30pm
There are currently 17 locations on MOH’s list. Other locations previously announced include Junction 8, Hillion Mall in Bukit Panjang, Tampines Mall, Mustafa Centre and Geylang Serai market.
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
Those who were at the locations during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from their date of visit as a precautionary measure, said MOH.
“They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history,” the ministry added.
MOH said there is no need to avoid places in the list, as the National Environment Agency will engage with the management of those locations to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.
There were two community cases among the 386 new infections that were reported on Monday.