Queensway Shopping Centre’s Anytime Fitness was visited on four separate days.
Queensway Shopping Centre’s Anytime Fitness gym was visited on four separate days by COVID-19 cases during their infectious period.
It was among five new locations added to the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) list of public places visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious phase on Monday (Sep 14).
Other locations include the Shake Shack outlet at Liat Towers and 4Fingers Crispy Chicken outlet at Changi Airport Terminal 3.
The details for these locations in chronological order are:
1. Shake Shack at Liat Towers on Sep 1, 7.35pm to 9pm
2. Anytime Fitness at Queensway Shopping Centre on Sep 3, 8.30pm to 9.30pm
3. Anytime Fitness at Queensway Shopping Centre on Sep 4, 8.40pm to 9.30pm
4. Han’s at Waterway Point on Sep 6, 8pm to 8.55pm
5. Anytime Fitness at Queensway Shopping Centre on Sep 6, 8.20pm to 9.30pm
6. West Mall, on Sep 8, 3pm to 4.15pm
7. Anytime Fitness at Queensway Shopping Centre on Sep 8, 8.25pm to 9.30pm
8. 4Fingers Crispy Chicken at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on Sep 9, 1.55pm to 2.35pm
If you were at any of the locations during the same time as the COVID-19 cases, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from the date of your visit, MOH advised.
Should you develop “symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell”, see a doctor promptly and inform him of your exposure history, said MOH.
Singapore reported 48 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday, with five imported cases. There were no new community cases.
OCBC, Moonton collaborate to release debit cards featuring Mobile Legends: Bang Bang heroes
New budget airline flight operating between Tokyo and Singapore
10 Korean fashion online websites that will leave you spoilt for choices
Five things to do this weekend (Sept 10-12)
Loyang Cross Island MRT station to be ready by 2030
Singapore shortens COVID-19 quarantine period to 10 days due to Delta variant’s shorter incubation
Singapore’s first giant panda cub is a healthy baby boy
Large cluster identified at DHL Centre at Tampines, Chinatown Complex cluster grows to 81 cases
Singapore’s first ever roving concept container hotel to open at Downtown East
Five injuries Singaporeans tend to suffer from jogging and their correct treatment methods