PLQ Mall, White Sands, Craftsmen Specialty Coffee at Holland V among places visited by COVID-19 cases
There were 50 locations added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious on Friday.
Fifty locations, including 14 malls, several eateries across Singapore and a luxury ship were added to the list of locations visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious on Friday (May 14).
The 14 malls are PLQ Mall, Ngee Ann City, Junction 9, Aperia Mall, One@KentRidge, Rivervale Plaza, White Sands, Parkway Parade, Seletar Mall, Eastpoint Mall, Bedok Mall, Tampines 1, Compass One and TripleOne Somerset.
The luxury ship added to the list by the Ministry of Health is the Royal Albatross, an attraction at Sentosa.
Other locations added to the list include Marina Bay Sands Casino, the Kopitiam at Changi General Hospital, Chong Pang City Wet Market & Food Centre, as well as the Craftsmen Specialty Coffee outlet at Holland Village.
The Kopitiam at Changi Airport Terminal 3 was added to the list once again, while Kopitiam Square at 10 Sengkang Square was visited nine times between Apr 30 and May 10.
The details for the locations are:
- Unity Pharmacy at White Sands on Apr 30, 8.30am to 10.20pm; May 1, 2.30pm to 10.20pm; May 2, 8.30am to 10.20pm; May 3, 8.30am to 10.20pm; May 4, 8.30am to 10.20pm; May 5, 8.30am to 10.20pm; May 7, 8.30am to 10.20pm; May 10, 8.30am to 10.20pm
- Kopitiam Square at 10 Sengkang Square on 30 Apr to May 1, 4pm to 4am; May 1 to May 2, 4pm to 4am; May 4 to May 5, 4pm to 4am; May 5 to May 6, 4pm to 4am; May 6 to May 7, 4pm to 4am; May 7 to May 8, 4pm to 4am; May 8 to May 9, 4pm to 4am; May 9 to May 10, 4pm to 4am, May 10, 4pm to 7.30pm
- Sanook Kitchen at Eastpoint Mall on May 1, 7.40pm to 10.40pm;
- NTUC FairPrice at White Sands on May 2, 4.05pm to 4.45pm
- Orchis Food Court at Changi Airport Terminal 1 on May 3, 1.40pm to 4.20pm; May 6, 5.35pm to 6.20pm
- Kopitiam at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on May 3, 8.25pm to 9.25pm; May 5, 8.15pm to 9.05pm; May 6, 11.40am to 3.30pm
- Food Gallery at Changi Airport Terminal 1 on May 4, 8.10pm to 8.40pm
- China Northeast Cuisine at 199 New Bridge Road on May 5, 12am to 1.30am
- Sin Heng Kee Porridge at 685 Hougang Street 61 on May 5, 12pm to 1.15pm
- Kopitiam at Changi General Hospital on May 5, 4pm to 5pm
- Royal Albatross on May 5, 5.35pm to 9pm
- Killiney Kopitiam at 11 Upper East Coast Road on May 5, 6.15pm to 6.50pm
- NTUC FairPrice at Siglap New Market on May 5, 6.50pm to 7.15pm
- Swensen’s at The Seletar Mall on May 6, 7.20pm to 8.20pm
- Western Mahua at PLQ Mall on May 6, 7.30pm to 8pm
- Starbucks at PLQ Mall on May 6, 8pm to 9pm
- Subway at Eastwood Centre on May 7, 9am to 9.45am
- New York Skin Solutions at Ngee Ann City on May 7, 10.40pm to 12.55pm; May 9, 10.10am to 10.10pm; May 10, 10.15am to 9.30pm
- Ajisen Ramen at Bedok Mall on May 7, 7.25pm to 8.10pm
- Wok Hey at White Sands on May 8, 8.30am to 9pm; May 9, 10.25am to 10.30pm; May 10, 10.25am to 10.30pm
- Tim Ho Wan at 18 Tai Seng on May 8, 11.50pm to 1.35pm
- kcuts at 18 Tai Seng on May 8, 12.35pm to 1.15pm
- Parkway Parade at May 8, 1.50pm to 3pm
- NTUC FairPrice at Eastpoint Mall on May 8, 1.55pm to 2.55pm
- Balestier Bak Kut Teh on May 8, 2.30pm to 3.15pm
- Junction 9 on May 8, 4pm to 4.30pm
- Chong Pang City Wet Market & Food Centre on May 8, 5pm to 5.45pm
- Wak Min Food and Catering at Junction 9 on May 8, 6pm to 7pm
- Silver Shell Cafe at Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa on May 8, 6pmto 7.30pm; May 9, 9am to 10am
- Sampo Korean BBQ Restaurant at 132 Telok Ayer Street on May 8, 7.05pm to 8.40pm
- NTUC FairPrice at Tampines Central Community Complex on May 8, 9.30pm to 10pm
- Wang Learning Centre at 46 East Coast Road on May 9, 9am to 12pm
- HCL Education Centre at 30 East Coast Road on May 9, 9.30am to 11.05am
- Kcuts at Aperia Mall on May 9, 12pm to 1pm
- Burger King at One@KentRidge on May 9, 2.15pm to 3.15pm
- Rakuichi Japanese Restaurant on May 9, 8pm to 9.20pm
- Lickers at 124 Hougang Avenue 1 on My 9, 9.15pm to 10.30pm
- McDonald’s at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on May 10, 8.25am to 8.55am
- Sengkang Community Club at May 10 on 8.45am to 9.30am
- RiverVale Plaza on May 10, 9am to 11am; May 11, 5.40am to 6.25am
- Compass One on May 10, 11am to 12.15pm
- Marina Bay Sands Casino on May 10, 11.15am to 6pm
- Selegi Soyabean @ Bedok Road at 320 Bedok Rd on May 10, 12pm to 12.30pm
- Timezone at Compass One on May 10, 12.50pm to 1.30pm
- Rong Cheng Bak Kut Teh at Midview City on May 10, 1.30pm to 2pm
- Sheng Shiong Supermarket at 4 Lorong 7 Toa Payoh on May 10, 3pm to 3.30pm
- Daiso at Tampines 1 on May 10, 4pm to 4.50pm
- Craftsmen Specialty Coffee Holland at 275 Holland Avenue on May 10, 3.35pm to 4.40pm
- LeVel 33 at MBFC Tower 1 on May 10, 5.05pm to 6pm
- Web Pub & Karaoke at 156 Joo Chiat Road on May 10, 6.30pm to 8.30pm
The list excludes residences, workplaces, healthcare facilities and public transport.
Those identified as close contacts of confirmed cases would have been notified by MOH.
Individuals who were at those locations during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from the date of their visit. They should see a doctor if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history.
There is no need to avoid places where there have been confirmed cases of COVID-19 as the National Environmental Agency will engage the management of affected premises to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.
There were 52 new COVID-19 infections reported on Friday, including 24 new community cases. Of the new community cases, 13 were linked to the Changi Airport cluster, bringing it to 59 cases.
Two new clusters were formed too.
One is linked to the Learning Point tuition centre at Parkway Centre, after five students tested positive for COVID-19. A 50-year-old tutor was confirmed to have the virus on May 12.
The other cluster consists of three cases linked to an operating theatre nurse at Sengkang General Hospital.
There were four unlinked community cases as well, including a 22-year-old chef at the Wok Hey outlet at White Sands and a 48-year-old GrabFood delivery rider.