Marina Bay Sands, Plaza Singapura and Bugis+ among locations visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious
There were 25 new locations added to the list on Jan 6.
Several shopping malls including Marina Bay Sands and Plaza Singapura, as well as food centres in Jurong West were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Wednesday (Jan 6).
There were 25 new locations added to the list. One of the locations, Goodspeed Cyber Cafe at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, was visited on four different occasions between Dec 23, 2020 and Jan 5, 2021.
The full list of the locations are as follows:
- Goodspeed Cyber Cafe at 710A Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8 on Dec 23, between 3.55pm and 5.40pm, on Dec 30 between 8.30pm and 11.55pm, on Jan 3 between 4.50pm and 8.50pm, and on Jan 5 from 12.55pm to 3.35pm
- Marche Movenpick restaurant at 313@Somerset mall on Dec 23, between 8pm and 9pm
- Jurong West 505 Market & Food Centre at 505 Jurong West Street 52 on Dec 24 between 8.30am and 9.30am, on Dec 26 between 8.30am and 9.30am, and on Dec 27 between 8.30am and 9.30am
- Yuhua Market & Hawker Centre at 347 Jurong East Avenue 1 on Dec 24, between 10am and 11am, on Dec 26 between 10am and 11am, and on Dec 27 between 10am and 11am
- Apple Marina Bay Sands outlet on Dec 24, between 6.10pm and 6.50pm
- Dallas Cafe & Bar at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands on Dec 24, between 6.50pm and 7.45pm
- Cold Storage supermarket and Spotlight homeware store at Plaza Singapura mall on Dec 29, between 4.45pm and 8.05pm
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Junction 8 mall on Dec 29, between 9.40pm and 11pm
- Food Paradise@NTU Canteen 2 on Dec 30, between 6.30pm and 8.30pm
- Jinjja Chicken outlet at Northpoint City mall on Dec 30, between 7.10pm and 8pm
- A|X Armani Exchange at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands on Dec 31, between 4pm and 4.35pm
- Beanstro at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands on Dec 31, between 5.15pm and 6.35pm
- H&M at United Square Shopping Mall on Dec 31, between 7.45pm and 8.45pm
- Tiong Bahru Bakery at 56 Eng Hoon Street on Jan 1, between 12.30pm and 1.20pm
- Ya Kun Kaya Toast at People’s Park Centre on Jan 1, between 2.20pm and 3pm
- Botany at 86 Robertson Quay on Jan 1, between 6.20pm and 7.40pm
- Xcape Singapore – Real Escape Rooms at 161 Rochor Road on Jan 1, between 6.55pm and 7.55pm
- Tonkotsu Kazan Ramen at Northpoint City on Jan 1, between 8.25pm and 9.05pm
- Min Jiang (lobby) at Goodwood Park Hotel on Jan 1, between 8.35pm and 10.35pm
- Suki-Ya restaurant at Bugis+ mall on Jan 1, between 8.30pm and 10.05pm
- Khakabo cyber cafe at Burlington Square on Jan 2, between 12.35pm and 3.40pm
- Wild Honey restaurant at Mandarin Gallery on Jan 2, between 4.15pm and 6.05pm
- Sin Manbok eatery at 81 Tanjong Pagar Road on Jan 2, between 5.25pm and 7pm
- Zara store at Ngee Ann City mall on Jan 2, between 6.30pm and 7.35pm
- Gokul Vegetarian Restaurant at 19 Upper Dickson Road on Jan 2, between 8.50pm and 10.10pm
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
There were 31 new COVID-19 cases reported on Wednesday. Of these, 29 were imported, with two in the community.
One of the community cases is a 24-year-old man who works at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport and had preliminarily tested positive for the new B117 virus strain, which was first discovered in the United Kingdom.
MOH added that the man’s serological test result has come back negative, which indicates that this is likely to be a current infection.