Marina Bay Sands Casino and ION Orchard among locations visited by COVID-19 cases
Apart from the casino which was visited on two occasions, several food establishments were added to the list as well.
Marina Bay Sands Casino and ION Orchard shopping mall were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious.
A total of sixteen places were added to the list by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Nov 30. They include the SQUE Rotisserie & Alehouse at The Central @ Clarke Quay, which was visited on four occasions in November.
The details of the locations are as follows:
- Tekka Centre on Nov 16, between 5pm and 7pm
- Hin Sheng Coffee House located at 5 Lorong 18 Geylang on Nov 16 to Nov 17, between 9.30pm and 12.30am
- Allauddin’s Briyani at Tekka Centre on Nov 17, between 11.30am and 12pm
- Ion Orchard on Nov 18, between 6pm and 7pm
- Geylang Bahru Market and Food Centre on Nov 19, between 9am and 10am
- SQUE Rotisserie & Alehouse at The Central@Clarke Quay on Nov 20 between 6pm and 7pm, Nov 21 between 6pm and 7pm, Nov 27 between 7.30pm and 8pm and Nov 28 between 6pm and 9pm
- Marina Bay Sands Casino on Nov 21 between 12.40pm and 5.30pm and Nov 27, between 2.20pm and 7pm
- Dapur Penyet at The Centrepoint on Nov 24, between 5.30pm and 6pm
- D.o.c Italian restaurant in Tanjong Pagar on Nov 25, between 2pm and 3pm
- 28Wilkie Italian restaurant on Wilkie Road on Nov 25, between 3.30pm and 6pm
- S-11 Food Court at Block 504 Bishan Street 11 on Nov 26, between 6pm and 7pm
- Makansutra Gluttons Bay on Nov 28, between 1pm and 1.30pm
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
Five new COVID-19 cases were reported on Monday. Of these, four were imported, with one in the community.
The sole community case is a 35-year-old Nepalese and short-term visit pass holder who was allowed entry into Singapore to visit his family members who are Singaporeans. The case is currently unlinked.