Singapore had seven new community cases over the weekend, which saw eight places added onto MOH's list of places visited by confirmed cases.
Junction 8, Parkway Parade and Don Don Donki outlets in JEM and 100AM were listed as places confirmed COVID-19 cases had visited by the Ministry of Health (MOH) over the weekend.
On Saturday (May 30), MOH added seven places to the list. They are:
1. Don Don Donki outlet in 100AM mall at Tanjong Pagar on May 17, between 12.40pm and 2pm
2. Don Don Donki outlet in JEM shopping mall at Jurong East on May 24, between 9.30pm and 10.20pm
3. Fairprice Finest in Junction 8 at Bishan on May 26, between 10.05am and 10.35am
4. Food Junction in Junction 8 at Bishan on May 27, between 11.30am and 12pm
5. NTUC Fairprice at 414 Yishun Ring Road on May 28, between 1pm and 1.30pm
6. Giant supermarket at 418 Yishun Avenue 11 on May 28, between 1.30pm and 2pm
7. Mayflower Market and Food Centre at 162 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4 on May 19, between 10.45am and 11.15am
On Sunday, MOH added Parkway Parade to its list. Confirmed COVID-19 cases had visited the mall on May 20, between 3pm and 4pm.
MOH said that as a precautionary measure, individuals who were at the locations during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from the date of visit.
“They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history.”
There were 1,024 new cases reported over the weekend, including seven new community cases. Out of a total of 34,884 cases, 21,699 have recovered.
Only 321 cases remain in hospital, with eight still in the intensive care unit. The remaining 12,841 patients are currently isolated and cared for at community care facilities.
10 exciting NDP e-vouchers to redeem this National Day
COVID-19 cases detected in 35 markets and food centres
Food licenses of three nightlife establishments revoked, 18 F&B establishments ordered to close for breaching COVID-19 measures
Five things to know as Singapore returns to Phase 2 on Jul 22
Clementi, Whampoa markets and MBS Casino identified as COVID-19 cluster, closed till Aug 5
What sports, physical exercises and activities are allowed in Phase 2 (Heightened Alert)
NTUC Fairprice launches exclusive Mickey Mouse homeware collection
Uniqlo to launch second Jujutsu Kaisen collaboration collection in August
What’s on Netflix Singapore in August 2021
Starbucks Singapore launches their National Day menu with new SHIOK-AH-CCINO