Junction 8 mall, two community clubs in Ang Mo Kio among locations visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious
Five locations were added onto the list by the Ministry of Health on Thursday.
Junction 8 mall in Bishan and two community clubs in Ang Mo Kio were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Thursday (Mar 4).
There were a total of five locations added onto the list by MOH.
Other locations include the First Culinary Restaurant at ITE College Central and the 724 Ang Mo Kio Market at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6.
The full list is as follows:
- Junction 8 mall in Bishan on Feb 21, between 11.15am and 11.55am
- First Culinary Restaurant located at ITE College Central on Feb 21, between 12.15pm and 2pm
- Cheng San Community Club at 6 Ang Mo Kio Street 53 on Feb 22, between 11.35am and 12.40pm
- 724 Ang Mo Kio Market at Block 724 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 on Feb 25, between 9am and 9.45am
- Teck Ghee Community Club at 861 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10 on Feb 26, between 8.45am and 11am
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
There were 19 new COVID-19 cases reported in Singapore on Thursday. Of these, 18 were imported, with one in the community.
The sole community case is a 81-year-old woman, who is the wife of an 82-year-old retiree whose COVID-19 infection was confirmed on Mar 2.