An eatery at the Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub was visited twice by COVID-19 cases in three days.
Four outlets in Hillion Mall and a eatery at the Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub, which is linked to the mall, were visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious period.
Five locations in total were added onto the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) list of places visited by COVID-19 cases on Thursday (Jul 29).
The details for the locations are:
1. Causeway Point on Jul 16, 1.30pm to 2.10pm
2. Al-Sahira Restaurant at 200 Jalan Sultan on Jul 17, 3am to 5am
3. My Briyani House and McDonald’s at Hillion Mall on Jul 18, 1.50pm to 5.05pm
4. Watsons at Hillion Mall on Jul 22, 11.45am to 12.20pm
5. McDonald’s and FairPrice at Hillion Mall on Jul 22, 2.30pm to 3.40pm
6. myCK at 478 Tampines Street 44 on Jul 25, 12.55pm to 2.30pm and 4pm to 5.35pm
7. Mr Teh Tarik deli at Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub on Jul 25, 1.35pm to 2.30pm, and Jul 27, 1.35pm to 2.35pm
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor their health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
“They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history,” the ministry added.
Singapore reported 278 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday, with four in the community. All the community cases are linked to the cluster at Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub.
MOH said the number of new cases in the community has decreased, from an average of nine cases per day in the week before to three per day in the past week.
Four things all film photography beginners should know
Five local hipster food businesses to support this Ramadan
Fun personalised websites to check your Spotify music statistics
Back from NS, goalkeeper Mukundan Maran ready to prove his worth again
Singapore exclusive BTS photobook to launch at Suntec City from May 4
Why hustle culture was toxic for my mental health
LTA and traffic police catch 34 cyclists breaking traffic rules over two days
Narelle Kheng’s ‘Complicated Love Song’ is an upbeat track about letting go of toxicity
Three new attractions to open in Singapore from second half of 2021
Five places to get indoor plants