Downtown East, Eastpoint Mall among locations visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious
There were 25 new entries added onto the Ministry of Health's list on Friday.
Eastpoint Mall in Simei and Market Square @ Downtown East were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Friday (Jan 15).
There were 25 new locations added onto MOH’s list.
Market Square @ Downtown East was visited on five different occasions by COVID-19 cases while they were infectious.
A number of eateries across the island were also added to the list by MOH.
The full details are as follows:
- Market Square@Downtown East at Downtown East on Jan 1, between 7.15pm and 8.10pm, Jan 2, between 2.35pm and 3.10pm, Jan 5, between 1.20pm and 1.50pm, Jan 12, between 12.30pm and 1.00pm, and Jan 13, between 3.05pm and 3.20pm
- NTUC FairPrice supermarket at Downtown East on Jan 1, between 8.15pm and 9.10pm, Jan 2, between 3.10pm and 4.15pm, and Jan 12, between 1.05pm and 1.35pm
- Compass One mall in Sengkang on Jan 2, between 7.55pm and 8.55pm
- White Sands mall in Pasir Ris on Jan 3, between 1.45pm and 2.45pm
- Yam’s Kitchen at E!Hub@Downtown East on Jan 3, between 7.20pm and 8.45pm, and Jan 6, between 12.35pm and 1.35pm
- Warehouse Club at FairPrice Hub in Upper Jurong on Jan 4, between 2.10pm and 3pm
- Eastpoint Mall in Simei on Jan 4, between 4pm and 6pm
- CityLink Mall at Raffles City MRT Station on Jan 5, between 2.40pm and 3.30pm
- Toast Box cafe at Raffles City Shopping Centre on Jan 5, between 3.30pm and 5pm
- Boon Tong Kee eatery at Compass One mall on Jan 5, between 6.30pm and 7.15pm
- The Palms restaurant at Singapore Swimming Club on Jan 7, between 11.35pm and 12.35pm
- Kaffe & Toast cafe at SingPost Centre on Jan 8, between 11.50am and 12.50pm
- Smiling Happi Feet Reflexology at Eastpoint Mall on Jan 8, from 2.30pm to 3.30pm, and on Jan 13, between 12.45pm and 1.45pm
- McDonald’s at Tampines Mall on Jan 8, between 4.40pm and 5.10pm
- Century Square mall on Jan 8, between 5.15pm and 5.45pm
- Old Lai Huat Seafood Restaurant on Jan 8, between 6.15pm and 7.45pm
- Great Shepherd Assembly church at Tradehub 21 in Boon Lay on Jan 10 between, 10.15pm and 11.15pm
- Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre on Jan 10, between 8.15pm and 8.45pm
- iSteaks diner at Tampines 1 mall on Jan 11, between 11.40am and 1.40pm
- Isetan department store at Tampines Mall on Jan 11, between 1.45pm and 2.20pm
- Prime Food & Grocer Supermarket at Century Square mall in Tampines on Jan 11, between 2.25pm and 3.25pm
- Penang Culture eatery at White Sands on Jan 11, between 6pm and 9pm
- Buddy Hoagies Steak & Grill Restaurant at Heartbeat@Bedok on Jan 12, between 5.30pm and 10pm
- FairPrice at Eastpoint Mall on Jan 13, between 1.55pm and 2.25pm
- A-One Claypot House eatery at Tampines 1 on Jan 13, between 7.30pm and 9.30pm
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
There were 30 new COVID-19 cases reported in Singapore on Friday. Of these, 29 were imported, with one in the community.