There were 12 new locations added to the Ministry of Health’s list on Saturday.
Nine malls, including Tampines Mall and ION Orchard, were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while they were infectious by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Saturday (May 1).
Other malls include VivoCity, Ngee Ann City, 100 AM, Compass One, Sunshine Plaza, Rivervale Mall and Tampines 1.
Also on the list were Chijmes, Fortune Centre and a spa at Holland Drive.
The list of the locations are:
1. Dough at Chijmes on Apr 21, 11am to 1pm
2. VivoCity on Apr 25, 12.25pm to 2.05pm
3. Swensen’s at Tampines Mall on Apr 25, 1.50pm to 3.20pm
4. Singapore Post at ION Orchard on Apr 25, 2.05pm to 2.55pm
5. Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio at Ngee Ann City on Apr 25, 3pm to 4.40pm
6. Tampines 1 on Apr 25, 3.30pm to 4pm
7. Spa 9 at 41 Holland Drive on Apr 26, 10.30am to 2.30pm, and Apr 27, 10.30am to 7.45pm
8. Friends Bak Kut Teh at 100 AM on Apr 26, 12.15pm to 1.10pm
9. Tracy Juice Culture at Fortune Centre on Apr 27, 12.15pm to 1.15pm
10. McDonald’s at Compass One on Apr 27, 4.20pm to 5.25pm
11. The Big Cheese at Sunshine Plaza on Apr 27, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
12. NTUC FairPrice at Rivervale Mall on Apr 29, 11.45am to 1.40pm
The list excludes residences, workplaces, healthcare facilities and public transport.
Those identified as close contacts of confirmed cases would already have been notified by MOH.
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
There is no need to avoid places where confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been as the National Environment Agency will engage the management of the affected premises to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.
There were 34 new COVID-19 infections reported in Singapore on Saturday, with seven in the community and two from the dormitories.
Tampines Mall, Causeway Point, 313 Somerset among places visited by COVID-19 cases
HSA recalling 18 types of hand sanitiser from various brands
Singapore and Malaysia to begin cross-border travel for emergency visits
It took me eight years to become thankful for my strict mother
Newton Food Centre, Mustafa Centre and Velocity among places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious
Five Insta-worthy cafes you don’t want to miss out on
Fun personalised websites to check your Spotify music statistics
Tampines Mall, JEM and Plaza Singapura visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious
Woodlands coffee shop, White Sands mall, Changi Airport Terminal 3 among places visited by COVID-19 cases
Chinatown Complex Food Centre, Clementi 448 Market & Food Centre among places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious