Changi City Point, Decathlon Bedok among places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious
There were 24 locations added into the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious on Saturday.
Twenty-four locations, including Changi City Point and Decathlon Bedok, were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious on Saturday (May 22).
Other locations include the FairPrice Xtra at JEM and the Giant Hypermarket at IMM.
The Fun Toast outlet at Westgate was also visited three times between May 17 and May 19.
Both Westgate and JEM have been ordered to close for 14 days, until Jun 6.
The details for the locations are:
- Sheng Siong Supermarket at 4 Toa Payoh Lorong 7 on May 8, 8.15am to 9.40am; May 15, 10.45am to 11.20am; May 16, 9.15am to 9.55am
- Giant at 260 Kim Keat Avenue on May 8, 9.50pm to 10.25pm
- FairPrice Xtra at JEM on May 10, 5.50pm to 6.25pm
- Giant at Tampines Mart on May 11, 9.30am to 10.05am
- Hijabville at Golden Landmark Shopping Centre on May 11, 11.30am to 9pm; May 17, 11.30am to 6.30pm
- Foresta Restaurant at The Grandstand on May 12, 5.40pm to 9pm
- XW Western Grill at JEM on May 13, 8.05pm to 8.55pm
- Pandora at Westgate on May 14, 1.55pm to 2.55pm
- Smash Arena at D’Arena Country Club on May 14, 5.50pm to 7.15pm
- S-11 Taman Jurong Food House on May 14, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- McDonald’s at Sengkang Sports Complex on May 14, 10.20pm to 11.05pm
- The Goodburger Food Truck at Coronation Shopping Plaza on May 15, 10.30am to 4pm
- NTUC FairPrice at Tekka Place on May 15, 5.30pm to 6.25pm
- Saizeriya and Daiso at Changi City Point on May 15, 6.15pm to 8.20pm
- Toa Payoh East Community Club on May 16, 3.20pm to 4pm
- Giant Supermarket at 376 Bukit Batok Street 31 on May 16, 8.10pm to 9.10pm
- Fun Toast at Westgate on May 17, 7.30am to 8pm; May 18, 7.30am to 8pm; May 19, 10.30am to 8pm
- Decathlon Bedok at Viva Business Park on May 17. 8.25pm to 9.05pm
- Geylang Serai Malay Market and Food Centre on May 18, 11.15am to 12.20pm
- Madam Fang Hairdressing & Beauty Saloon on May 18, 5.55pm to 6.35pm
- Giant Hypermarket at IMM on May 18, 6pm to 6.45pm
- RedMan by Phoon Huat at Westgate on May 19, 5.45pm to 6.30pm
- POSB Account Services Centre at Khaki Bukit Recreation Centre on May 20, 1.40pm to 3.10pm
The list is exclusive of residences, workplaces, healthcare facilities and public transport.
Those identified as close contacts of confirmed cases would have been notified by the Ministry of Health (MOH).
Individuals who were at these locations during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from the date of their visit. They should see a doctor if symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose) develop, as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history.
There is no need to avoid places where there have been confirmed cases of COVID-19 as the National Environmental Agency has engaged the management of affected premises to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.
There were 29 new COVID-19 infections reported on Saturday, including 22 in the community.
Of those in the community, seven were unlinked. Two had visited Westgate mall recently and their infections were detected through testing that was offered to those who had been at the mall.
Other community cases were a 24-year-old McDonald’s delivery rider working at the Bedok Reservoir and Pasir Ris Elias Community Club outlet and two 19-year-old Singapore Polytechnic students.