Bugis Street and Jurong Point among six locations visited by COVID-19 cases
Bugis Street was visited on three different days, while the mall in Jurong was visited on Nov 5.
Bugis Street and Jurong Point mall were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Tuesday (Nov 10).
In particular, Bugis Street was visited on three separate occasions between Nov 1 and Nov 8.
Two Kopitiam outlets at Jurong East and V Hotel Lavender, Mustafa Centre, and a Burger King outlet at Kitchener Complex were also added onto MOH’s list.
The details of the locations are as follows:
- Bugis Street located at 3 New Bugis Street on Nov 1, between 8.15pm and 11pm, Nov 3 between 3.30pm and 6.55pm and Nov 8 between 11.45am and 3.20pm
- Mustafa Centre on Nov 3, between 12.10pm and 12.55pm
- Burger King outlet at Kitchener Complex near Lavender MRT Station on Nov 4, between 4.30pm and 5pm
- Kopitiam outlet at V Hotel Lavender near Lavender MRT Station on Nov 4, between 8pm and 8.30pm
- Jurong Point mall on Nov 5, between 1pm and 6.05pm
- Kopitiam@Jurong East near Jurong East MRT Station on Nov 6, between 5.45pm and 6.30pm and Nov 8 between 8.30pm and 9.15pm
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
Nine new COVID-19 cases were reported on Tuesday. Of these, seven were imported, with one in the community and another in a dormitory.