Bedok Mall, IKEA Alexandra, IKEA Tampines among locations visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious
47 new locations were added to the list of locations visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious.
Bedok Mall and IKEA stores at Alexandra and Tampines were among the 47 locations added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases while infectious by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Thursday (May 13).
Other locations added to the list include Changi General Hospital, Bedok Mall and the ActiveSG Sports Hall at Yio Chu Kang.
Various locations at Changi were added to the list, including the Kopitiam food court at Changi Airport Terminal 3, which was visited seven times between Apr 29 and May 5, and the Five Spice food court at Jewel Changi Airport.
The list of locations and its details are:
- Kopitiam food court at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on Apr 29, 3.10pm to 3.40pm; Apr 30, 10.55am to 11.25am; May 2, 12.30pm to 1pm, 5.45pm to 6.30pm; May 3, 12pm to 12.30pm, 5.50pm to 6.25pm; May 5, 12.35pm and 1.05pm
- Chai Chee United Temple on May 1, 10.05am to 10.35am
- Maison de PB cafe at Jewel Changi Airport on May 1, 2.15pm to 4.05pm
- Five Spice food court at Jewel Changi Airport on May 1, 4.35pm to 6.05pm; May 10, 12.50pm to 1.25pm
- The Sushi Bar at Tampines 1 on May 1, 4.35pm to 6.05pm
- IKEA Tampines on May 5, 11.40am to 12.45pm
- Giant hypermarket at Tampines on May 5, 1.10pm to 2.05pm; May 7, 7.25 am to 8.25am
- Changi General Hospital on May 5, 4pm to 5pm
- Soy Eu Tua Coffee Shop on May 6, 7am to 7.30am
- Pasir Ris Market produce shop on May 6, 7am to 7.40am; May 7, 7am to 7.40am; May 8, 10.20am to 11am; May 11, 7.05am to 7.45am; May 12, 7.10am to 7.50am
- McDonald’s at Rivervale Mall on May 6, 10am to 10.40am
- Chai Chee Market on May 6, 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Bai Nian Yong Tau Foo food stall at ESR Bizpark@Chai Chee on May 6, 2.20pm to 3.35pm
- IKEA Alexandra on May 6, 2.20pm to 3.35pm
- Bedok Mall on May 6, 7.15pm to 8.25pm
- Happy Hawkers coffee shop on May 7, 9am to 11am
- Block 216 Bedok Food Centre and Market on May 7, 9.15am to 9.45am
- Saizeriya restaurant at The Seletar Mall on May 7, 12.25 pm to 1.20pm
- McDonald’s at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on May 7, 12.40pm to 1.10pm
- Metta Cafe at Metta Building on May 7, 2.35pm to 3.35pm
- Learning Point enrichment centre at Century Square on May 7, 4pm to 6pm
- Michin Korean BBQ and Hotpot at 473 Coffee Stop on May 7, 6pm to 7.30pm
- Eng’s Wanton Noodles at Eastpoint Mall on May 7, 7.20pm to 8.20pm
- Hanis Cafe at Eastpoint Mall on May 7, 7.25pm to 8.30pm
- Yio Chu Kang ActiveSG Sports Hall on May 7, 7.40pm to 9.40pm
- Safra Tampines club on May 7, 8.35pm to 10.30pm
- Pasir Ris Community Centre on May 8, 8am to 9am
- Learning Point at Parkway Centre on May 8, 9.15am to 5.15pm
- Ah Khoo Kopi Toast at Eastpoint Mall on May 8, 10.20am to 11am
- The Coastal Settlement restaurant on May 8, 12.50pm to 1.50pm
- Sea Horse furnishing store at Compass One on May 8, 1.40pm to 2.15pm
- NTUC FairPrice supermarket at Eastpoint Mall on May 8, 1.55pm to 2.55p,
- Sushi Express at Parkway Parade on May 8, 3.45pm to 4.35pm
- McDonald’s at Reservoir Village on 8 and 9 May, 3.50pm to 12am
- Best Denki electronics store at Parkway Parade on May 8, 4.35pm to 5.50pm
- Ichikokudo Hokkaido Ramen at Paya Lebar Quarter Mall on May 8, 7pm to 8pm
- Silver Shell Cafe at Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa on May 8 between 7pm and 9pm
- Eat First restaurant at East Coast on May 8, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
- Cookhouse by Koufu at White Sands Mall on May 8, 3.45pm to 4.35pm
- 93 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh Market and Hawker Centre on May 9, 10am to 11am
- Tampines East Community Centre on May 9, 1.05pm to 1.40pm
- McDonald’s at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on May 10, 8.25am to 8.55am
- Upper Boon Keng Market and Food Centre on May 10, 11.50am to 12.20pm
- Kopitiam at Changi City Point on May 10, 6.10pm to 7.40pm
- Kopitiam on Fernvale Road on May 11, 10.30am to 11am
- Hot Tomato Bistro, Cold Storage and Daiso at Plaza Singapura on May 11, 1.45pm to 5pm
- Saizeriya at Bedok Point on May 11, 6.30pm and 7.15pm
The list excludes residences, workplaces, healthcare facilities and public transport.
Those identified as close contacts of confirmed cases would have been notified by MOH.
Individuals who were at those locations during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from the date of their visit. They should see a doctor if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history.
There is no need to avoid places where there have been confirmed cases of COVID-19 as the National Environmental Agency will engage the management of affected premises to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.
MOH reported a total of 34 new COVID-19 infections on Thursday, with 24 community cases.
Of the community cases, 19 are linked to the Changi Airport cluster which now has 46 cases, making it the largest active cluster. Three close contacts of the airport workers also have the virus.
Terminals 1 and 3 and Jewel Changi Airport have since been closed to the public. Members of the public who had visited Terminal 3 from May 3 onwards can receive a free COVID-19 test.
One case is linked to a nurse at Sengkang General Hospital. Among the four unlinked cases, there are two maids, a 47-year-old Singaporean housewife and a 50-year-old Singaporean tutor.