Bedok Mall and Joo Chiat Complex among places visited by COVID-19 cases
Six locations were added to the Ministry of Health's list on Wednesday.
Bedok Mall and Joo Chiat Complex were added to the list of places visited by COVID-19 cases during their infectious period by the Ministry of Health (MOH) on Apr 28.
Two places in Sembawang, the Petempatan Melayu Sembawang Mosque at Jalan Mempurong and Sembawang Shopping Centre were also added to the list along with Mak’s Place – The Hawkerant at 401 Changi Road and The NTUC FairPrice supermarket at HDB Hub.
The full list of the locations, date and time visited by infected COVID-19 cases is as follows:
- Petempatan Melayu Sembawang (27P Jalan Mempurong) on Apr 23, between 1:55pm to 2:25pm
- J&K Design in Joo Chiat Complex (1 Joo Chiat Road) on Apr 23, between 5:45pm to 6:15pm
- Mak’s Place – The Hawkerant (401 Changi Road) on Apr 23, between 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Seoul Garden in Bedok Mall (311 New Upper Changi Road) on Apr 24, between 6:35pm to 8:30pm
- Sembawang Shopping Centre (604 Sembawang Road) on Apr 25, between 3:20pm to 3:50pm
- NTUC Fairprice (500 Lor 6 Toa Payoh) on Apr 27, between 8:55am to 9:30am
The list excludes residences, workplaces, healthcare facilities and public transport.
Those identified as close contacts to the infected patients have already been notified by MOH.
The list is updated by MOH on a rolling 14-day basis, or one incubation period, and as epidemiological investigations progress.
If you were at any of the locations during the specified timings, you should monitor your health closely for 14 days from your date of visit as a precautionary measure, MOH advised.
There were 23 new COVID-19 cases reported in Singapore on Wednesday, with three in the community. Among the community cases were a Tan Tock Seng Hospital Nurse and an Immigrations checkpoint authority officer.