Power of ‘I’ – Uncovering your potential
Who am I? Who is this person behind my name? Am I living my potential? These are some questions that we might wonder about at one point.
Life is not always black and white, it’s a million shades of grey, so is our identity.
Crafted specially for youths to get in touch and connect with oneself from within, inside out, youths will be able to acknowledge their Truth, Unlock Power of ‘I, & Build Authentic Connection with Self & Others.
Power of ‘I’ is a 2-part series of self-discovery experiential workshops that aims to support our youth to gain better awareness, clarity and uncover their innate potential for personal and professional excellence. Youths will undergo hands-on activity to cultivate the values and importance of empathy to become better communicators and improve interpersonal relationships.
The key takeaways for Day 1 – Power of ‘I’ are:
– Understanding and uncovering your human needs.
– Using personal story to uncover your full essence and unlock the Power of ‘I’.
– Uncovering the 1 word of Affirmation, to re-design a possibility you want to create and invite into your life.
The key takeaways for Day 2 – Reconciliation & Building Authentic Connection with Self & Others are:
– Seek and restore inner peace, and reconnect with lost relationships.
– Build empathy, learn to hold space and build authentic relationships. Expected learnings from the workshop series are:
– Gain better clarity, uncover your potential and become more aware of your needs.
– Improve on communication and interpersonal relationships amongst your social circle.
Tue, 14 Dec 2021 - Wed, 15 Dec 2021
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Online Event via Zoom