LIT DISCOVERY 2021
A 4-day career symposium and marketplace, power packed with a suite of exciting virtual programmes.
Following its previous successes in 2019 and 2020, we bring you a 4-day career symposium and marketplace, power packed with a suite of exciting virtual programmes. Happening from 27 – 30 July this year, we are honoured to have with us Guest-of-Honour, Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies, Mr Heng Swee Keat to grace the event. As we advance in a new normal, how can we stay relevant to keep up with the ever-changing landscape? Here’s what YOUths can expect at Young NTUC’s LIT DISCOvery 2021!
- Get first-hand insights from C-suite industry leaders about key emerging sectors on Fintech and Green sectors (Some of the featured companies include: Sea Limited, Monetary Authority of Singapore, Sunseap, City Development, Surbana Jurong)
- Explore and discover more about your strengths, weaknesses, career interests with our career profiling activities and gain valuable industry advice from our experienced industry mentors
- Pick up useful skills, tips and tricks through our comprehensive masterclasses and clubhouse conversations on various topics including collaboration, agile thinking and mental wellbeing
- Gain new knowledge on how you can future-proof your career to be globally competent
- Also, not to be missed, check out the featured job vacancies, connect and network with esteemed employers
Tue, 27 Jul 2021 - Fri, 30 Jul 2021
11:00 AM - 11:00 PM