Digital Engagement Series with The Smart Local (TSL)
NYC partnered with TSL to curate a six-part digital engagement series that focuses on empowering youths with the knowledge to better understand and manage their mental well-being. This series runs from April to November 2021 and here’s an overview of each segment:
- Part 1 was launched in April and focused on raising awareness about mental health conditions like anxiety.
- Part 2 was launched in May and aimed to raise awareness about the importance of peer support and ways to demonstrate care.
- Part 3 took place in June with a continued effort to raise awareness about the importance of peer support and help avenues available while encouraging help-seeking behaviours particularly for victims of bullying.
- Part 4 took place in August with discussions on the importance of emotional resilience and how to cultivate it.
- Finally, two upcoming engagements in September and October 2021 will aim to discuss the important need to reduce the stigma of mental health conditions in the workplace and community, while raising awareness about the benefits of seeking professional help.
Click “Next” below to check out the TSL series.